Get rid of Roku streaming device errors
Roku streaming devices always stand ahead with the top and latest models that possess outstanding features. Most often customers end up with Roku not working errors. Do you get stuck with errors streaming or activating your Roku streaming device? If that’s your case then, we are happy to help you with the best troubleshooting tips and tricks from our end.
First of all, we recommend that you find the reason and cause behind such errors before proceeding with the troubleshooting guide. Moreover, each of the error codes associated with Roku that popup on your device will have a separate troubleshooting guide that you can execute.
Spending some time streaming the most entertainment programs is always good to relax. So, overcome the error and hand-pick an app by visiting the channel store to explore exotic channel options.
Below are a few methods and suggestions to avoid Roku not working errors
Common errors that popup
The most common errors that popup include Roku connected but not working,Roku not turning on, Roku activation issues, network issues, errors using Roku activation code and a few more
Why is my Roku not working?
To avoid Roku not working issues, execute the instructions below
- Check and make sure that you slide all the cables properly to your Roku streaming device
- Validate and verify Roku streaming device activation steps and make sure that you do not miss any of the guidelines
- Soft, hard and factory reset options are available and you can choose any of these methods
- Check the Roku account that you use and ensure that it is valid. If not you can deactivate the account and create a new account visiting the page www.roku.com/link.
- Get a new code pressing the star button of your remote or by contacting the service provider
Roku connected but not working
It’s sure that you will come across network issues often. As internet issues arise, you cannot stream any of your favorite programs, even though the device shows the connected status
- Check the status of network connection and ensure that you use valid network username and password
- Suggest you use an alternate network connection if the errors still remain
- It’s good if you avoid connecting multiple streaming devices to the router
- Try to update the device software since using the old software version can always cause device freezing, shut down, streaming issues, activation errors and a lot more
- Check the connection between the router and your device
- Try using a different modem that can offer you better signal strength
- Do not connect multiple devices at the same time
Roku not turning on
Do not get worried or panic,execute the tips and tricks for Roku not turning on errors
- Slide the power cable properly to the device and turn your device off
- Wait for a while and switch on your device once again
- Check remote pairing and make sure that it is accurate
- Before you pair your remote with Roku streaming device or TV, check the battery seating and make sure that the alignment is proper
- Use a different device model for streaming if you get stuck with Roku not working errors often
Do you find it difficult to connect the Roku streaming device to TV? Check the position of HDMI cable.If you do not use premium or quality HDMI cables,error message always popup on your device display screen
- It’s important to use a router that can offer you better signal strength
- Choosing the right port is always important
- As the latest Roku streaming devices and Roku TV arrives with HDMI, Ethernet and power ports, select the valid and compatible port
- Switch off all your devices and turn the device once again to check if your Roku device is connected to your TV
- If your TV model is old,use composite audio video cable rather than using premium HDMI cables
Apart from the above-listed guidelines,there are other tips and tricks which you can refer to at any time on our website. Once you do that, it’s time to get rid of Roku not working errors and begin exploring the world of streaming with your device. Do you require any assistance to resolve Roku not connecting to the TV, Roku not turning on and other errors that popup?
Just dial the support number @ +1-844-489-7600 and we have a team who can guide you 24/7