Content telecasting unit DirecTV Now is a substitution for satellite TV operators. It also features a streaming service app on all gadgets like Roku TV, Amazon Fire Stick, Apple TV, Chrome cast, and other mobile platforms such as Android and IOS. At a reasonable cost, DirecTV Now offers a diverse range of content, so learn how to connect Roku to DirecTV.
What are the DirecTV Packages?
DirecTV Now has 4 distinctive subscription plans for various users. The plans are named as Live a little, Just Right, Go big, Gotta have it and TODO Y MÁS
Every one of these plans has its very own advantages. The Live a little plan, which is for $35 per month, offers over sixty channels that include TBS, CNN, MSNBC and many more. If you opt for the Just Right $50 plan, you could access over 80 channels that include sports and News channel.
With the Go Big plan that permits over a hundred channels, you can access channels like FS2, Sundance, and many more. You will have to shell out at $60 every month for this subscription. Additionally, DirecTV Now’s high-end plan offer is valued at $70 every month and incorporates over 120 channels that include amazing entertaining channels such as ABC and News channels like BBC
DirecTV Now has certain unique highlights like expending content on any gadget, be it the portable or web or at your home with your preferred extra large flat screen television. It likewise offers a cloud DVR functionality that you can use to record the live TV and replay it on the go wherever you are available. DirecTV Now offers no yearly membership plans and can be dropped s on the off chance that you prefer their service.
Experience DirecTV Now with Roku
The Roku TV is a profoundly versatile wallet friendly streaming gadget used to stream content in 4k alongside its cutting edge quad-core processor. The gadget consistently streams content with no buffering problems. DirecTV Now offers a UI upgraded application for easy navigation on The Roku TV gadget. Read on to know how to set up DIRECTV Now on your Roku streaming device.
How to connect Roku to DirecTV?
- For the set up procedure, you will have to collect few prerequisites such as working a WiFi internet connection, a DirecTV subscription account, a compatible Roku streaming player, HD Television with an accessible HDMI port and Roku mobile app or a Roku remote
- After collecting all these prerequisites, follow the below procedure to execute your activation process
- Go to Home on your Roku gadget by tapping the Home button on the Roku remote. Then, by using the Roku remote, go to Streaming channels by using the Up and Down arrow keys. Type in DirecTV Now on the search bar and snap on Search.
- Add the DirecTv Now channel by visiting the channel page and selecting the Add option. When Roku asks for login credentials, log in to your Roku account and you will find that DirecTV Roku code is successfully on your Roku device. Check if DirecTv Now is on My channel page of the Roku gadget
- To utilize DirecTv Now on your Roku just discover the DIRECTV NOW symbol on your channel list and select it to binge-watch video contents.
- You can make use of the DirecTV app as well to stream your favorite contents. Just download the compatible app on your mobile device and you are all ready to stream
What are the Channels on DirecTV Now?
After you complete the DirecTV Roku code activation process, do not miss to watch the below channels
- BBC America
- Comedy Central
- Food Network
- Hallmark Channel
- FX Network
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Nick Jr.
- Game of Thrones
- True Detective
- Breaking Bad