Roku is currently the top brand in providing cost effective as well as efficient streaming devices in the market. And probably, many users are facing different kinds of troubles during the Roku device setup. These errors are mainly due to some external factors and user mistakes. Here, we are ready to provide solutions for all your perplexity in the Roku device setup process. Roku link code is the primary factor needed for the Roku account activation.
What is Roku link code?
Roku link code is nothing but a unique activation code that you can receive during the Roku account activation process. Without this code, you won’t be able to activate your Roku.com/link account and stream the channels and receiving this code is not an arduous task. By following the simple steps, without any error, certainly, you can easily get this code. Roku is offering different types and categories in their device models, but getting the Roku link code and activation steps are the same for all the models.
Validity of the code
- As already said, this Roku link code is the only significant factor in the Roku account activation process
- And this code is valid only for a certain time limit after the moment you got
- So, please focus to enter the code in the respective field, as soon as you receive
- Otherwise, the code will expire and you have to proceed with the steps from the beginning to again get this code
Steps to get Roku link code
You need a Roku streaming player, stable internet connection, TV, mobile or computer device to enter the Roku link code.
Guidelines to setup your Roku Device
- Connect your streaming player and TV using the high-speed HDMI cable
- Using the power cord, connect your Roku player to the power source or connecting using the power adaptor and USB cable
- To get rid of connectivity troubles, please place your Roku device as close as possible to your router without any blocks between the devices
- Or else, connect the device to the internet source using the Ethernet cable
Steps Involved in Roku Account activation
- Go to the https://my.Roku.com/signup fill all the details, agree to the terms & conditions and finally click the ‘continue button’
- You will receive your Roku link code after the previous step and enter this link code without any error by accessing the Roku.com/link site
- Click the ‘submit’ button to activate your account
- Now you can sign in to your account in the device and link the account to the streaming device
- For this select the ‘link a device’ option in the menu to enter the link code
By the way, if you need assistance from our technicians to get the Roku link code for activation, call our toll-free number @ +1-844-489-7600.